[Noisebridge-discuss] Patrick being banned

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 01:06:47 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 00:47, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:
> Rachel's email said you all will put together the info that
> was the basis for your action. please do that.

  Working on it. I have got one email transcript and one sworn
  statement. Not for general release at this time, though; each
  one has different release criterion.

  Members: send me your evidence. Facebook screen shots,
  whatever you got. I will remove any identifying information
  you don't remember to remove.

  Jim, one problem here is that we can not just release things
  willy-nilly. There are real concerns that release of the
  information could result in further harassment. We must be
  very careful about this.

--
Jason Dusek
Linux User #510144 | http://counter.li.org/