[Noisebridge-discuss] Banning Patrick from Noisebridge

Crutcher Dunnavant crutcher at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 08:22:08 UTC 2011

Hey, I don't _like_ the process. I never have. I've had lots of lengthy
arguments about it. I think consensus leads us to moral hazards like this.

But, there ya go. It's what we have.

Could I interest you in a constitutional democracy? Would you like fries
with that?

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 11:52 PM, Adrian Bankhead <invisibleman_24 at yahoo.com