[Noisebridge-discuss] Banning Patrick from Noisebridge

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Feb 24 09:03:24 UTC 2011

Rikke Rasmussen wrote, On 20110224 002336:
> @Rubin - Al has asserted that the decision is made, and permanent. There is
> nothing in the original text to indicate otherwise. Patrick has been
> informed that he is no longer welcome, and asked not to return. No-one is
> saying that they will stop escorting him out if the consesus overthrows the
> ban on Tuesday.

And I don't see eye to eye on that with others. We as a group can't make
a definitive decision without reaching consensus. What I took from the
meeting last night was there's a list of people who'll ask Patrick to
leave if he shows up. In addition the subject of permanently banning him
is up for consensus. Until we've reached consensus, no one can actually
talk on behalf of "us", Noisebridge.

Though I do have to say I'll be more then happy escorting him out if he
refuses to calmly discuss and defend his side of things without ignoring
my issues with him.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net