[Noisebridge-discuss] To the person(s) who took down the photo wall across from the darkroom earlier today [drama]

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 10:25:35 UTC 2011

The photo wall is back!

Tonight, Mike Kan and I reinstalled the metal strips and hung back up
the photos.  We kept the NB seal on the wall (for now) and arranged
the photos around it.  Of course, feel free to docractically rearrange
the pictures or move the seal elsewhere.

Here's a picture for those who are curious to see but won't be around
the space any time soon to check it out.

http://i56.tinypic.com/x2m39s.jpg

Jared-
PS: those pictures are awesome!  my faves are the tunnel ones by Kelly(?)