[Noisebridge-discuss] [Fab] Fantastic Fab-u-list: Inkscape Classes, were to begin?

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 19:10:40 UTC 2011

Maybe its a good idea for a laser class to immediately follow the Inkscape
class? I'm a big thing builder that uses software to try to make artistic
things. Let me bring in a bunch of cardboard soon, and I'll get to burning
things. I'm assuming there is a computer hooked up to't, yeah? My
EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee PC has less horsepower than my phone (though the PC
does have a keyboard).

Sean