[Noisebridge-discuss] To the person(s) who took down the photo wall across from the darkroom earlier today [drama]

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Feb 24 20:08:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 08:36:33AM -0800, Corey McGuire wrote:
> I think the sign hogs up the wall.  I think the wall should be photo's only
> or people's eyes are going to glance over the photos and see it instead.

Love the photo wall, Jared and Mike.  Thanks for resurrecting it.  We
need more current photos, though!  Hey you photon capturing hackers,
enslave your pixels in toxic chemicals and mount them to our walls!

I think the medallion/sign is fantastic just as it is, and maybe it'll
appropriately move at some point and that is fine.  For now it's great.

-andy