[Noisebridge-discuss] ATTENTION EVERYBODY: GET A LIFE!

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 17:57:23 UTC 2011

I find some people tend to interpret it as "Hey, I can do whatever I
want" which engenders arrogance and irresponsibility. The other, more
interesting way to interpret it, is "EVERYONE is free to do what they
want", assuming this point of view engenders a lot more respect,
empathy and consideration.