[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone got Libyan contacts?

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 18:20:39 UTC 2011

My friend would send him money if she could, it sounds like things are past
that point (ie, no infrastructure to receive the $, no safe way to pass
checkpoints to get the money & use it) and that what this group really needs
is sympathetic humans in their general vicinity, either non-african
individuals or an aid organization.

I am kind of assuming most individuals in the region are pretty busy saving
their own asses, but maybe there is someone somewhere willing to make a food
run for these folks?

mediumreality.com