[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone got Libyan contacts?

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 18:30:57 UTC 2011

Also, don't know if it's worth trying to go to CNN or al jazeera that
both have crews on the ground?  Maybe a quick press release could grab
someone's attention:

http://ireport.cnn.com/
http://yourmedia.aljazeera.net/

http://www.ap.org/pages/contact/contact_pr.html

They usually have people round the clock filtering this stuff so a
response could be pretty quick.