[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser cutter.

Hephaestus hephaestus at antipunk.net
Fri Feb 25 20:25:55 UTC 2011

Rubin,

I already have a pledge of an acer laptop to run said windows image
from Will Sargent (++).

Does anyone else have a spare copy of Corel Draw x5 they'd like to
donate? If I don't hear back in the next few hours I'll be buying one
tonight from amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/CorelDRAW-Graphics-Suite-X5-Education/dp/tags-on-product/B0039XZ3T8

--
Heph