[Noisebridge-discuss] ATTENTION EVERYBODY: GET A LIFE!

Christina Olson daravinne at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 21:59:14 UTC 2011

>From what I've read, the statement is actually nuanced like this:  "Do what
you wish: be your own master, make your own decisions and moral code, do not
bow to an outside authority for the sake of it.  Recognize, understand, and
accept the consequences of your actions.  Choose and act with awareness. Be
at once prepared to receive the benefits and punishments of your decisions,
and if you find an outcome is unpleasant to you, you have only the power
over yourself to change that."

It has a very Buddhist feel to it, but without the drive towards
"enlightenment" as a goal.