[Noisebridge-discuss] ATTENTION EVERYBODY: GET A LIFE!

Christina Olson daravinne at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 22:48:38 UTC 2011

The student came before the Zen master, and asked, "What did you do, before
you were enlightened?" The Master replied, "Chop wood, and carry water."
 But the student was hoping to find something to help him on his own path to
enlightenment, and asked another question, "Master, what did you do after
you became enlightened?"