[Noisebridge-discuss] [Tiny-tux] Noisebridge Tiny-tux group, bridge to Hackerdojo

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon Jan 3 22:23:05 UTC 2011

Yes, we are completely platform agnostic.  Right now, I'm just following
trends to leverage our work as well as possible.

I don't think we'd act upon the PPC Macs quickly, so I don't want to say
yes.  At this point, we are focusing on Arm because that is the most common
platform of interest.

Thanks though!