[Noisebridge-discuss] [Tiny-tux] Noisebridge Tiny-tux group, bridge to Hackerdojo

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 22:58:02 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 2:23 PM, Corey McGuire <coreyfro at coreyfro.com> wrote:
> Yes, we are completely platform agnostic.  Right now, I'm just following
> trends to leverage our work as well as possible.
>
> I don't think we'd act upon the PPC Macs quickly, so I don't want to say
> yes.  At this point, we are focusing on Arm because that is the most common
> platform of interest.
>
> Thanks though!

It's a good time to mention that I set up a bin on a half-shelf for
the Tiny Tux group.  It's a holding space for the whole group to use.
Right now it has some of the old V1 chumbys in it, and the idea is to
use it as a holding space for a group project(s),  more sample
hardware that Tiny-tuxers can futz around with, and as a small amount
of short-term holdover storage for tiny-tuxers who don't have storage
space.

Identify anything in the bin that isn't intended for futzing clearly
with contact info and project name.  The wiki is a good place to
elaborate on more specific project info beyond the name.  Noisebridge
stickers and masking tape are good for easy labelling of common-pool
resources (I keep stashes of these in the E-lab on the black shelves).

This embedded device repository is on the West wall user shelf between
the windows.  Look for a red fold-top plastic bin labelled 'Tiny-Tux'.

-rma