[Noisebridge-discuss] $500 donation - what would noisebridge do with it?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Tue Jan 4 18:23:32 UTC 2011

   $500.00 is significant money for which patrick may
want 501(c)3 tax credit, in which case he should give
the money to the treasurer.
   i am sympathetic to respecting donors' wishes to
donate things and/or money for specific purposes. i'm
also sympathetic to rejecting such dedicated
donations if they're more hassle than valuable. but
i'm not aware of any way-inappropriate or high-hassle
factor donations so far.