[Noisebridge-discuss] $500 donation - what would noisebridge do with it?

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 18:55:02 UTC 2011

Ummm...the case could be used to start building a TARDIS to be entered into
this competition. If we win we get a private Dr. Who screening and all the
Doctor Who DVDs ever made (which is a metric shitload):

http://www.wheresthetardis.com/

We could put it next to one of those public toilets in union square or
someplace for awhile to distract the tourists (and then we would have a
little private room too after we're done making it!)

And even if we don't win, we could use it to go back in time by a week and
enter again.

Sean