[Noisebridge-discuss] $500 donation - what would noisebridge do with it?

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 00:21:30 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Albert Sweigart <asweigart at gmail.com> wrote:

> How about we just paint a picture of a tardis on the outside of the
> door to the new bathroom? It's both a sealed off room for calls and
> would also be bigger on the inside than it appears on the outside.

I completely love this idea. Actually, since the old bathroom kinda needs a
new/better door anyways, I'm totally willing to buy the new door for the old
bathroom and begin to TARDIS-ify it. Are people cool with that? We can paint
the door to the new bathroom in LCARS style :).

FYI - don't be surprised when INSERT_NAME_HERE just happens to rig up an
arduino that detects when the toilet gets flushed and pulses a light and
makes the TARDIS noise.....hehehehe.

Sean