[Noisebridge-discuss] OT: I need an apartment/room-mate. Looking for two bedrooms for my kid and I

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Wed Jan 5 05:55:09 UTC 2011

Anyone have a big enough place for two people to move in to?  One 2 years
old?

I need two bedrooms and not much else.  I'd, of course, pay for them.

I need it by the end of March, mid February would be nice.

It's a shot in the dark, but I thought I'd try my network before I tried
someone else's, like some guy named Craig.

My two year old is the most chill dude in the world, and he is tolerant of
noise and sleeps like a log...what can I say, I got lucky.