[Noisebridge-discuss] global hackerspace cupcake competition

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 08:05:49 UTC 2011

The handwarmers thing could totally work, right? We don't need it to stay
hot for hours, just 350 - 400 for like 30 minutes! If we do a good enough
job with the insulation, the UPS guy shouldn't even know anything happened.
Worst case, if DHS confiscates out cupcake...I'd laugh my ass off. The
terrorcake strikes again!!!!!

I think the kicker would be activating the handwarmers at the right time,
and only the right time. I think the handwarmers activate upon touching air,
right? I wonder if we could open a bunch of them in a glovebox and put them
into an inert box with the ready to bake cupcake. The inert box would have a
little door on it that could open when an Arduino uses some craaazy GPS
wizardry thingy to determine when the UPS guy is almost at the destination.

What do people think? Is this reasonable? We don't do anything air sensitive
enough in my lab to warrant a glovebox though. Anyone have access to
something like that?

Sean