[Noisebridge-discuss] Second Saturday

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Jan 6 22:57:47 UTC 2011

   i expect to show up this saturday to carry on
work on related stuff, maybe install some
fixtures for the entrance lights, maybe improve
the horrible conditions in the room that houses
susan the rack and a bunch of supplies....

   thursday may be a kind of weak-kneed make NB
better day, too, as a few of us met today and
set up the great NB fluorescent testing lab in
the turing classroom; we may meet again this
next thursday.