[Noisebridge-discuss] global hackerspace cupcake competition

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 00:32:34 UTC 2011

About the cupcake itself... what will it be made from?
For keeping it fresh during shipping, it would seem like there should be
some sort of preservative in the mix.

Also, for holding its shape, maybe we could customize some sort of
gelatin mold. Like a giant cupcake-shaped pill capsule.  Crunchy Jell-O
is an option.  Another option is chocolate-based "Magic Shell":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Shell

"Ship in a bottle" approach might be worth considering.  Start with a
crunchy see-thru cupcake shell that holds it shape and somehow injection
mold or craft the cupcake inside the shell.

Patrick