[Noisebridge-discuss] global hackerspace cupcake competition

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 01:08:27 UTC 2011

arduino should blink the total time in transit, which is part of the
grading criteria (
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Global_Hackerspace_Cupcake_Challenge ). it
could also show the box temperature.

another comment about a magic shell:
after placing the actual cupcake in the shell, the shell itself could be
airbrushed with a cake airbrush to look more cupcake-like (white cap
with sprinkles, brown base, etc.).

Patrick