[Noisebridge-discuss] Makerbot repair operation - parts ordered, who wants to help?

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 02:49:12 UTC 2011

Cool, good info. I actually left the additional motherboard, it needs
to be re-flashed (and might have additional issues, but maybe not). In
any case putting in a new motherboard that works without paper wads
will be good.

I ordered some of the new flourescent red - it seems to go well with
the NB theme, and will light up nicely under UV light.

The electronics bits arrived, the extruder and build platform are due
in on Monday.