[Noisebridge-discuss] Dremel router table

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Jan 7 07:44:25 UTC 2011

This is now installed and ready to use.  I use the cabled dremel with the
broken speed control (is on or off, folks, also stow in the off position)
and then I screwed it to a short 2"x6" for easy moving and installation.
Because the switch on the tool is hard to reach, it needs a switch.  A power
strip will do.  If we want to get super funky, we could install a rheostat
for speed control.  By we, I mean someone else ;-)