[Noisebridge-discuss] Second Saturday - Noisebridge Hackathon!

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 01:33:31 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 3:54 PM, rachel lyra hospodar
<rachel at mediumreality.com> wrote:

> Hey all, I am super stoked for this.  I have been sick so I haven't
> gotten a chance to plan much for it but i am sure I will find some
> improvements to make on Saturday.  I guess I will post to Announce too,
> unless someone else did?
>
> I'll be there 12-4 for sure, maybe earlier, maybe later.  Anyone who has
> been wanting me to help them with the sewing machine or power tools,
> this might be a good time for that too.

I spent the morning at Noisebridge working on some Kombucha prep for
next week's SF Underground market (http://foragesf.com/market ).  It
was 56F or 13.3C degrees at the bridge.  I installed a wall-mometer
near the brew stuffs (please to leave the buckets be in this crucial
time of fermentation reboot).  This temp is OK and survivable for well
dressed folks, but sub-obtimal for super dehydrated and sleep-starved
folks (like me), and paralysing for Kombucha colonies.

I would dearly love to help work on sealing the skylights against some
hot air loss, both from skylight bottoms and from top to create a
buffer zone.  If I can arrest my uncontrollable shivering and get my
bf's blessing, I'll spend a few hours on that tomorrow.  We need a
crew of 4. Who's down to help?

-rma

ps
 44F/6.66C out here in the richmond.