[Noisebridge-discuss] Donations in, crap out : Reusing my surplus, recycling Noisebridge's waste

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sat Jan 8 03:50:31 UTC 2011

I'm not going to do a complete inventory, but my donations for noisebridge
or its members will be:

   -  laptops, maybe 20 of them, 486 to P4.  Various state of function from
   working perfectly to one medium degree problem (nothing with a destroyed
   screen, maybe sticky/broken keys or over heating issue).
   - Optical drives I don't use any more (SCSI, CD only, PATA, all should
   work)
   - KVM's for VGA systems
   - Motors
   - small pieces of bar stock for milling or lathe work
   - cables
   - old drills/saws/penis-grinders
   - text books from the past 10 years (herstory, engrish, maths)
   - Art books
   - pr0n pretending to be art books
   - art books pretending to be pr0n
   - D&D books
   - D&D books pretending to be pr0n
   - Computer books
   - RC model crap

But primarily, I'll be shot gunning Noisebridge will all items I deem
appropriate and of having a value greater than ".,.,m,e,h,.,."

I may have two piles, things I am donation to noisebridge for hacking and
those things I am donating for grabbing.  I will do this only if I claim
them as a write off.  This is to protect Noisebridge.

Things in the Hacking Pile MUST BE PUT TO USE AS A PROJECT.  Again,
protecting Noisebridge.

I am not going to be on top of listing the items because they will be
trickling in.  This is why I am offering the recycling-by-uhaul trip.
Because I am lazy and noisebridge surly has stuff it doesn't want or need.