[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge bible binder / noisebridge needs a printer

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 20:25:08 UTC 2011

noisebridge has a member binder. but that should probably a "corporate
binder", like most other companies maintain.  i propose we set it up and
keep the binder somewhere more public, like by the door.

such a binder should have tabs for:
* articles of incorporation / bylaws / amendments to bylaws
* at least quarterly financial reports (income statement / balance sheet)
* member info (like it has now)
* meeting notes

I will try to go ahead and print all that and add tabs to the existing
member binder, provided i can find a printer to use.

| WE NEED A WORKING PRINTER FOR ALL SORTS OF STUFF |
noisebridge has no decent working laser printer.  the laserjet 5mxi has
toner issues and sheet-feed issues. beyond day-to-day printing,
tastebridge has an immediate need to print bottle labels for the
kombucha.  if we had a decent printer here, we could buy a pack of avery
laser printer labels and print labels whenever we needed.

i'm getting ready to spend some money on noisebridge next week.  before
i waste money on a printer, though, does anybody have a decent working
laser printer that we can use at noisebridge permanently?

Patrick