[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge bible binder / noisebridge needs a printer

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 21:17:13 UTC 2011

At last... somebody understands that I'm just looking for something to
do and some way to make myself useful.

"dead tree version" of noisebridge corporate history is intended to have
everything in one place and also show how noisebridge progresses, issues
that routinely arise, etc.  Think of it like a changelog.

Meeting notes are already on the wiki. However, each meeting has its own
wiki page and it's a hassle to browse them all.

Patrick