[Noisebridge-discuss] $500 donation - what would noisebridge do with it?

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 21:03:40 UTC 2011

So far, I've committed:
* ~$100 for 10 thin client terminals already purchased by DrJesus (they
were about $200 - he and I are each paying half); those will replace the
laptops that present power some of the functions around noisebridge
* ~$50 for tastebridge kombucha bottle labels
* unknown amount for light ballasts, which might not happen soon because
Jim still needs to diagnose the current ballasts and assess the benefit
of buying new ones.

If somebody has a decent working used laser printer, I will set aside
some money for that.  Tastebridge could use a decent printer to print
labels whenever we need, plus Noisebridge presently does not have a
reliable working printer.

Patrick