[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 09:03:18 UTC 2011

I disagree. I think it's a great way to have exposure to people who aren't
part of the usual list/meeting/space rotation. It shows that their money is
going to a goal, and it creates a very real incentive for them to help you
get there.
They take a portion, true, but it's easy-peasy to set up (I did mine a few
hours, including shooting and editing the video).
Meredith

--

Ladycartoonist.com

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein