[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Tue Jan 11 19:16:21 UTC 2011

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that one of the first things I,
personally, plan to print with the thing is an "owner plate" with the names
of everybody who contributed to purchasing it, and hang it on the wall of
the laser cutter room.  If you want your name on the place, take this
opportunity to put some money in!

--S

--
Shannon Lee