[Noisebridge-discuss] Makerbot repair operation - parts ordered, who wants to help? Parts are here!

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 19:41:41 UTC 2011

OK, all the parts are here!

What needs to be done is:

1) Build the new Mk5 extruder
2) Build the heated build platform
3) Build the relay board
4) Replace the extruder board, and possibly the motherboard
5) Possibly replace the power supply, the Mk5 + HBP draw more power
6) Update firmwares
7) Print some stuff

I'll be at NB tonight, and am otherwise flexible to work on the 'bot.
Mornings and early afternoon are best. However, I can point people
towards the parts.