[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 19:30:02 UTC 2011

OK - before we blow our wad early, let me be Noisebridge's collective double
condom (hot?...). If we wait one measly more week, there is a nonzero chance
that I could have an Epilog Zing for free to donate to the space.

So, by all means, let the fund raising continue (since although the chance
is nonzero, single digits range is most likely), but before anyone's trigger
finger gets a little too happy - maybe consider holding off for just a
teensy little bit longer. Or...we could just go ape and maybe have 2
lasers...which would definitely pave the way for a new breed of
rock-em-sock-em robot.

Sean