[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 08:45:42 UTC 2011

I wonder if it would be worthwhile to ask Hackaday to write a post asking
their users if they know any creative ways to get a laser funded for a
hackerspace. Like kind of an "ask hackaday" post asking the readers if they
have any ideas.

This might get us some broader attention, and who knows, maybe someone local
will feel like helping out? I think it shows our commitment that we have
been able to raise $2k by ourselves.

Crazy idea maybe, just throwing it out there. But since we should wait a
week to see how the 1 in 30 chance for a Zing goes, its worth exploring.

Thoughts?
-Taylor