[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter Now!

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Wed Jan 12 19:02:51 UTC 2011

Hello Noisebridge,

I am pleased to announce that as of last night, enough money has been
pledged for me to buy the laser cutter.  I intend to place the order Friday
afternoon.

This cutter is perpetually back-ordered from the company who makes them;
this is both good news and bad -- bad news because it means it will likely
be a month before we actually get the thing; good news because they have a
practice of giving away an air compressor to everybody who places an order
while the thing is back ordered.

So... the upshot is, if you have made a pledge, the time is now to make good
on it.  You may do so by paypal-ing me at shannon at scatter.com; you may also
give me cash or check.  I work in downtown San Francisco, I live in
Berkeley, I hang out in the Mission, so if any of those places are
convenient to you, I will be happy to meet you there to arrange the transfer
of physical tokens of monetary value.

Thanks everyone, and, soon, happy cutting...

--S

--
Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700