[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter Now!
josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Jan 12 20:48:23 UTC 2011
1 in 30 sounds great, 3.33% sounds less so. Just sayin'.
If we put off the purchase, there's a good chance we're going to miss out on
their "free air compressor" deal, which is another $125.
If someone wants to pledge to cover that contingency, waiting is might make
sense. As it stands, we're running the chance of another pledge drive if we
wait. There's also a good chance that waiting will turn a one month
delivery into a two month delivery, depending on where we fall on the
I'd really rather just pull the trigger on this, instead of watching
noisebridge spend another 3 years talking about, planning for, and then
abjectly failing to purchase a laser engraver/cutter/whatzit.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss