[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Jan 13 02:27:44 UTC 2011

David Yao wrote, On 20110112 200509:
> I believe Rubin did talk to Epilog last year, and didn't get anything
> significant out of them.At least I think nothing in the ballpark of bringing
> our initial cost down to this pledge level.

Most places I inquired about pricing tended to give us a slight discount
due to the fact that we were a non-profit educational space, wrote about
a paragraph or two regarding about what we do, the fact we have classes,
and that we were looking to use the new tool (lazzzor) to teach people
about fabrication. I would highly recommend approaching new distributors
as such and see where that gets us.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net