[Noisebridge-discuss] Talk by eminent psychologist Paul Ekman tonight @ 6:30pm @ Stanford : Emotional Awareness: the Essential Tool for Improving Our Emotional Side of Life

ashish makani ashish.makani at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 19:35:08 UTC 2011

Hi NB folks

An interesting talk tonight.

[
Emotional Awareness: the Essential Tool for Improving Our Emotional Side of
Life
[image: Emotional Awareness: the Essential Tool for Improving Our Emotional
Side of Life] <http://ccare.stanford.edu/files/PaulEkmanFlier.pdf>Meng-Wu
Lecture Series:
*Emotional Awareness: the Essential Tool for Improving Our Emotional Side of
Life*
Paul Ekman

January 13, 20111
6:30pm - 8:00pm
Cubberley Auditorium
ยป
]

More info on Paul Elkman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Ekman

Directions to Cubberley auditorium
http://www.stanford.edu/dept/HPS/CubberleyDirections.html

{

*ubberley Auditorium (Education Building)*

485 LASUEN MALL

Cubberley Auditorium is located just off the main Quad, in the School of
Education,
next to the clock tower at the intersection Escondido Mall and Lasuen Mall.
Parking is free on campus after 4pm. Park either on the main Oval, or the
Memorial Lot just north of the Memorial Hall on Memorial Way, or South of
the campus union at Mayfield Ave.

For further map and parking information, visit
http://campus-map.stanford.edu
}