[Noisebridge-discuss] Early morning checkup

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Thu Jan 13 21:25:50 UTC 2011

That doesn't solve the wheel chair issue.
There is some lawyer in the mission making a pest of himself demanding
that all sorts of places have ada access.  Maybe he could make a
complaint against the store on behalf of NB.

We could put a small wooden panel out on the right side that would block
the cart from crossing the line.

This is a useless email.  NB is a do ocracy and I intend to do neither.

-Claudia