[Noisebridge-discuss] global hackerspace cupcake challenge - receiving hackerspace?

Ashley McClelland armcclelland at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 17:58:38 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I popped into your IRC channel today because I saw you guys had signed up
for the cupcake challenge but didn't have a receiving hackerspace down on
the spreadsheet yet. I tentatively put in Splat Space (we're a new
hackerspace in Durham, NC) for your receiving space, and wanted to reach out
to you guys to let you know you're more than welcome to send your cupcake
our way if you choose to.

Our address is:

Splat Space
331 W. Main St, Suite 002