[Noisebridge-discuss] 2010 taxes

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Fri Jan 14 00:42:54 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Dr. Jesus <j at hug.gs> wrote:
> Jof, if you agree with this could you please put this fact somewhere
> on the wiki so I can point my accountant at it?  Thanks.

Agree with what exactly? That non-members are allowed to have shelves?
It wasn't my understanding that that's the case.

I'd rather not see any further erosion of member perks -- there's very
little upshot as it is, so it seems harder to make a value proposition
to a slightly-interested prospective member to actually make it
through the whole membership process.