[Noisebridge-discuss] Stacks of dirty dishes

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Fri Jan 14 03:00:56 UTC 2011

dude, what if clean non-disposable mugs & glasses were somehow dispensed
this way?  anyone wishing to contribute (ie tastebridgers or interns or
whoever) could wash dishes and put em in slots in a custom vending
machine.  people could bring their own, improvise, or put a dollar in a
slot for a clean plate and fork.  50 cents back when you return a plate?