[Noisebridge-discuss] [Unusual request] Quebecer looking for an room in SF

Jean-François Duval jfduval at aqra.ca
Sat Jan 15 01:42:41 UTC 2011

Hello group!

I'm now installed in the Mission district, this is definitely a nice place,
your suggestions were good!  I was thinking about going to Noisebridge
tonight for the "Science, Engineering & Design Huddle".  I don't have an
active project now, but if you tell me that there will be people I would
like to see the place and maybe help people on their projects.  If there is
a better moment for a first visit, please tell me when.

In either case, have a good evening hacking!

JF

Jean-François Duval
jfduval- at -aqra-.-ca
http://jfduval.ca/ (FR)