[Noisebridge-discuss] vending machine lights/poster & snack suggestions

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 00:37:44 UTC 2011

Vending machine
-----------------
is there a way to get the vending machine lights to work? do the bulbs
just need to be replaced or what?

also, would anybody be interested in printing a noisebridge poster to
replace the "cold drinks" poster on the front of the machine? a
backlighted noisebridge logo would be very excellent.  the dimensions
for the vending machine cover poster are about 28" wide by 68" tall.
even just removing the "cold drinks" poster and leaving the see-through
plexiglass to see how much drink inventory we have would be excellent.

Snacks
while on the topic... i'm getting ready to buy more snacks since we've
broken even on donations for the $100 of snacks I already bought.  any
suggestions for what snacks to buy?  I've already gotten feedback
recommending anything-without-high-fructose-corn-syrup, fresh fruit,
unsalted cashews, and sunflower seeds.  any other suggestions?

Patrick