[Noisebridge-discuss] vending machine lights/poster & snack suggestions

T t at of.net
Sun Jan 16 17:38:01 UTC 2011

how to replace the ballast?  oh, ballasts suck, replace frakkn mercury
vapor ballast-requirin flourescent with LED!

oh ya, save power, save replacement time in future...

IMHO the best solution an problematic question is often to step back a
bit and reengineer the system so there's no further need to even ask
the onerous question