[Noisebridge-discuss] vending machine lights/poster & snack suggestions

Nicholas Iannone knyck2 at me.com
Mon Jan 17 05:32:15 UTC 2011

Vending machine
-----------------
is there a way to get the vending machine lights to work? do the bulbs just need to be replaced or what?

•well the dude who sold it to us came and looked at it the other day and he said it was the ballast but im fairly certain he's no expert on repair, I would trust Miloh and Mitch if that's what they say.

I just spent the last 20 or so odd dollars in the vending machine fund on restocking the machine with 40 cokes so it would be ready to go for the weekend, and I also ordered the timer so the machine will shut off off automatically in the early morning when no one is around. the timer should arrive this week.

Snack suggestions

•hmmm...I like fruit rollups and fruit snacks, crap like that. the animal crackers seemed to be a good thing to have around although I know they weren't part of the original haul, or were they?
how bout those little cereals and some milk? or big cereal and some milk. It was nice when we had that big ass bag of tortilla chips hanging around. well anything you grab im sure would be awesome, Thanks Patrick

Nick

Nicholas Iannone
nicholasiannone at mac.com
415.810.8891