[Noisebridge-discuss] Step-on buttons

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 01:14:15 UTC 2011

Try...
* Nintendo Power Pad (also rolls-up)
* Dance Dance Revolution
* giant piano kit (also lights up - as seen in the movie "Big")
* do-it-yourself with acrylic tiles with lights underneath and some sort
of wood/plastic/metal frame.

The nintendo power pad is a good option because it rolls up and uses a
standard nintendo game controller connection.  Because the nintendo
controller logic is so well documented, you can easily rewire the game
controller plug on the power pad to work with an arduino.

Patrick