[Noisebridge-discuss] A simpler circuit for ... [driving multiple LEDs with minimal batteries]

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 19:34:34 UTC 2011

Hey, I did a quick search and found a nice 1.1v->14v step up chip from
National Semiconductor.
http://www.national.com/pf/LM/LM2623.html#Overview

Its in a 5 pin SOT-23 package, so it *could* be wired without a PCB if
you're careful (though I don't know if performance would suffer), so
maybe the non-techies could follow a schematic for that and wire their
own? Or maybe someone could make a PCB for it that the non-technical
people could use?

-Taylor