[Noisebridge-discuss] decent and cheaper web hosts

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 23:17:54 UTC 2011

Thats a lot.  Pick a registrar, I use godaddy a lot but some people hate
them and suggest ghandi.  Either way basically what you need to do is a
domain transfer to them from justhost.  Yes you can do it before.  If you
login to your cPanel account and get a backup, I can create an account with
the same username and you can restore it on my server or I can do it for
you.  It will keep all your usernames/passwords/email addresses everything
(provided they are also on a cPanel box).  Easy right?

--
Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer