[Noisebridge-discuss] Need help painting a bikeshed

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Jan 20 03:45:54 UTC 2011

I'm really, really trying to avoid making a bajilion URLs here.  It requires
that we change those bajillion URLs if we want to point it at a different
site, which is often an interesting proposition involving data destruction.

Similarly, the library books probably want to point at gBooks or OpenLibrary
or some such page by ISBN, which is another template problem, and doesn't
require adding thousands of records which are otherwise noise to
nburl.net...
--
/jbm

--
Josh Myer 415.230.9791 <-- NOTE: New number!
 josh at joshisanerd.com